We Are Open By Reservation Only
At this time, our protocols are to have 2 bowlers to each lane, no spectators are allowed. Face Masks are mandatory wear, even during play.
*Please read through all of our protocols below for more information, prior to booking your lane and make sure everyone in your party is aware
All Sessions are $20 per Lane per Hour and $4 for Shoe Rental
Sessions Available to Book:
4:30pm to 5:30pm
Thursday and Friday
1. 3:30pm to 4:30pm
2. 5pm to 6pm
1. 11am to Noon
2. 12:30pm to 1:30pm
3. 2pm to 3pm
4. 3:30pm to 4:30pm
5pm to 6pm – Glow Club
Wear your Neon and embellished Neon Face Mask!
*Unfortunately, no walk-ins allowed at this time – If you have any issues booking online, please contact the bowling alley via phone at 253.752.5200
FOR LEAGUE INQUIRIES EMAIL – [email protected]
All Lanes are booked in increments of 2 bowlers – for multiple lane reservations, complete the process of booking all the way through the completion of payment and then repeat the process for another lane
Phase 2 and Phase 3:
– Two bowlers per lane. (Exceptions *One Parent or Guardian may accompany a paid Youth bowler *One Assistant, Parent or Guardian may accompany a bowler with a disability)
– Only league play and practice for league play allowed.
– No spectators allowed in Phases 2 and 3.
– Bowlers must maintain 6 feet of distance between bowlers in other lanes and in other areas of
– Sharing of equipment is not allowed.
– Players may not switch between teams in league play.
– Individual lanes are required to schedule 15 minutes between each user for cleaning and
– Shoes and balls, including finger holes, must be disinfected after every use.
– Bowling Phase 2 and Phase 3: Arcades and amusement and/or redemption activities closed.
– Restaurants and pro-shops adhere to required guidelines for food service and retail for the phase
that their respective county is in.
– Mask use required. Bowling is not considered an allowable exception for exercise activities or
3806 N 26th St
Tacoma, WA 98407
Hours of Operation
See Sessions Above
Our building was built in the early 1900's and does not have an ADA accessible entrance. Should you need assistance with our ADA ramp, please contact the alley so we may have the entrance prepared before arrival.
*NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED IN THE ALLEY*