3806 N 26th St.Tacoma, Wa 98407 253.752.5200
Online Reservations Now Available!
Please see our current protocols mandated by WA State prior to booking
Face Masks are required even during play
Limit Two Bowlers Per Lane
No Spectators are allowed
Walk-Ins are not advised at this time
Cost for All Sessions
$20 per Lane Per Hour
$4 Shoe Rental Fee
All Lanes are booked in increments of 2 bowlers max For multiple lane reservations, complete the process of booking all the way through to the completion of payment and then repeat the process for an additional lane
Sessions Available to Book Online
4:30pm to 5:30pm
3:30pm to 4:30pm
5pm to 6pm
12:30pm to 1:30pm
2pm to 3pm
3:30pm to 4:30pm
5pm to 6pm – Glow Bowling
6:30pm to 7:30pm
“Our Secret Weapon”
We sanitize and set up your lane prior to arrival. Staying vigilant and keeping the facility clean, sanitized and safe to the best of our abilities – We are ready for your arrival!
Per Governor Inslee’s Office – Our current mandated protocols
Phase 2 and Phase 3:
– Two bowlers per lane. (Exceptions *One Parent or Guardian may accompany a paid Youth bowler *One Assistant, Parent or Guardian may accompany a bowler with a disability)
– Only league play and practice for league play allowed.
– No spectators allowed in Phases 2 and 3.
– Bowlers must maintain 6 feet of distance between bowlers in other lanes and in other areas of
– Sharing of equipment is not allowed.
– Players may not switch between teams in league play.
– Individual lanes are required to schedule 15 minutes between each user for cleaning and
– Shoes and balls, including finger holes, must be disinfected after every use.
– Bowling Phase 2 and Phase 3: Arcades and amusement and/or redemption activities closed.
– Restaurants and pro-shops adhere to required guidelines for food service and retail for the phase
that their respective county is in.
– Mask use required. Bowling is not considered an allowable exception for exercise activities or team sports.
3806 N 26th St
Tacoma, WA 98407
Hours of Operation
See Sessions Above
Our building was built in the early 1900's and does not have an ADA accessible entrance. Should you need assistance with our ADA ramp, please contact the alley so we may have the entrance prepared before arrival.
*NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED IN THE ALLEY*